30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. (John 20:30-31 NIV)
1. Changing Water To Wine
2. Healing the Official’s Son
3. The Invalid of Bethesda
4. The Feeding of the 5,000
5. Jesus Walking On The Water
[John 6:16-21 and 25-35]
6. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
7. The Resurrection of Lazarus
Questions to ask about each story:
1) What does this story say about people?
2) What does this story say about Jesus?
3) What does this story say about you?
4) Who needs to hear this story?
Adapted from material found in www.cmaresources.org/article/seven-signs-in-john